A Bit of Art : LARA

    



    Yesterday, I thought I would just be having my typical school day with school works and quizzes to prepare for. I was at the middle of writing a paper when a school official(I don't know his name but his familiar) in our school entered the classroom and announced that our section was required by our teacher to attend an event which was about to be held at that time in one of the school's heritage building. And I went there together with my classmates. When we arrived at the venue of the event which was only about twenty meters away, I realized that the event was an art exhibit. There was a log book which was presented to us by a coordinator where we could sign up our names before the event starts. After signing my name I settled into a chair with several other students. Few minutes later, many people arrived and some of them were greeting each other cordially. Teachers, students, there were also two or three alumni from our school and some people I call art admirers which have attended with cameras in their hands. And after the short program, we have entered the museum. And here are the pictures which I have taken with my friend.

       
"OUTLET"
 By: Rico Palacio
Medium: Mixed Media
Size: 24x30
Price: P 18, 000.00

                   "Similarities"
                  By: Rico Palacio
                 Medium: Mixed Media
                 Size: 24x30
                  Price: P 18, 000. 00


 "Daga- Ang"
By: Dante Enage
Medium: Junk Iron Metal PVC Pipe












"Female Figure I"
By: Rico Palacio
Medium: Rock Sculpture
Price: P 6, 000. 00




" Boy in the Box"
By: Orlando Uy
Medium: Photo
Size: 13x20
Price: P 6, 000.00



                                " Pilipinas Tipakan Kaz"
                                  By: Dante Snage
                                   Medium: Assemblage
                                   Size: 24x18
                                   Price: P 8, 500. 00



                    " Kaugop"
                   By: Dante Enage
                   Medium: Junk Iron Metal PVC Pipe




" Market Day"
By: Crispin Asensi
Medium: Acrylic
Size: 16x20.5
Price: P 5, 000. 00



                 "An Magsarangkay"
                   By: Crispin Asensi
                   Medium: Terra-Cotta
                   Price: P 4, 000.00

" Wash Day"
By: Bebot Flandez
Medium: Acrylic n Canvas
Size: 19x24
Price: P 15, 000. 00

                            " Male Figure III"
                            By: Rico Palacio
                             Medium: Sculpture
                             Price: P 3, 000.00










































Comments

Most Read

Finally Found IT!

DSS WEEK 2013: PAKARITAY